Friday, September 30, 2005

Click Girl goes to Chicago ... and has been found!

Starting the day with a Starbucks (for Linda and Dale) ... and apologies to __ ... but some of us can't go -near- a Dunkin' Donuts! Too much temptation! : ) And I go for the Tazo Chai Tea Latte! Grande! : )






My view on the trip from Tampa to Chicago - between a sales guy for mall development and a sleeping guy.












Beautiful Lake Michigan - on approach for Chicago.

My Limo that was sent for me. (ha ha ha ha)


Chicago View – Racing towards the Hotel … trying to get one good shot … but the driver is going way too fast.

Welcome Sign (in Cab)
Results of fast driving by Cabbie … and making me miss three other opportunities for signage of the city.



The Palmer House Entrance – Bad shot of entrance (not a result of cab drivers fast driving).


My Bags – ‘Artsy’ shot of porter taking my bags in. (‘Artsy’ – that’s what we use when we want people to think that we intentionally shot a pic out of focus and blurry).



Here is my comfy little room.










Here is the view from my room - Thursday 5 p.m. - once I was 'settled in'.